Growing the ICT Industry
The public consultation period ended on July 13, 2010, at which time this website was closed to additional comments and submissions.
Between May 10 and July 13, more than 2010 Canadian individuals and organizations registered to share their ideas and submissions. You can read their contributions—and the comments from other users—in the Submissions Area and the Idea Forum.
We want your ideas on the following:
- Do our current investments in research and development effectively lead to innovation and the creation of new businesses, products and services? Would changes to existing programs better expand our innovation capacity?
- What is needed to innovate and grow the size of the ICT industry, including the number of large ICT firms headquartered in Canada?
- What would best position Canada as a destination of choice for venture capital and investments in global research and development and product mandates?
- What efforts are needed to address the talent needs in the coming years?
- Should we set targets for our made-in-Canada digital strategy? And if so, what should those targets be?
- What should the timelines be to reach these targets?
View ideas by:
- Date modified: