Growing the ICT IndustryCanada's information and communications technologies (ICT) sector is an important part of the Canadian economy. The 31 500 Canadian ICT firms that create and supply goods and services contribute to a more productive, competitive and innovative society… Continue reading the short summary of this theme or download the full consultation paper.
We want your ideas on the following:
- Do our current investments in research and development effectively lead to innovation and the creation of new businesses, products and services? Would changes to existing programs better expand our innovation capacity?
- What is needed to innovate and grow the size of the ICT industry, including the number of large ICT firms headquartered in Canada?
- What would best position Canada as a destination of choice for venture capital and investments in global research and development and product mandates?
- What efforts are needed to address the talent needs in the coming years?
- Should we set targets for our made-in-Canada digital strategy? And if so, what should those targets be?
- What should the timelines be to reach these targets?
View ideas by:
- Date modified: